January 27th, 2019 by admin
Cloud management benefits any organization whether big or small. Either you're operating on a public cloud, which many organizations use due to the free to low-cost model with plenty of features or on the private cloud, which is more costly but you get a cloud service tailored exclusively to your company's needs and provided behind a firewall, which can only be accessed by your company. Finding the best solution for your company is merely a matter of understanding your business needs for data and storage management. Let's talk about the benefits of both public and private cloud and the types of businesses for whom they may work.
- Available to anyone. Examples of popular public cloud services are Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Extremely affordable and often free.
- No need for any additional hardware or software. This can make it easier to manage.
- Ideal for small to mid-size companies looking for low cost, basic functionality, and ease.
- Otherwise known as an enterprise cloud, offers more flexibility as it can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business.
- Located either on the company's intranet or through a hosted data center where everything is protected behind a firewall. This allows for maximum security, especially for large businesses with sensitive data.
- Grows with your business with high scalability.
- Ideal for large enterprises with highly sensitive data due to better security.
Finding what works best for your business is essential. Utilizing public cloud is a great way to start for many smaller businesses, but if you're upgrading from public to private it is vital to find a reliable hosted solution that will stay and grow with your company. Our private cloud solution is your own private network environment with innovative capabilities and maximum security, we also offer great payment options, so you get a fantastic deal. Contact us for more.
Posted in: Solutions