January 21st, 2021 by admin
- Video surveillance deters crime. Potential criminals will see that you, as business owner, have taken steps to protect your business and your clients.
- Video surveillance protects the outside of your business. Take extra care to ensure coverage for back alleys and rear entrances, and any area where people may try to conceal themselves.
- Video surveillance increases parking lot safety. Reduce vehicle break-ins and vandalism, as well as increasing the personal safety of your employees and customers as they enter and exit their cars.
- Video surveillance is powerful evidence for injury claims. Fraudulent claims such as slip and fall injuries can be extremely costly.
- Video surveillance may reduce your insurance premiums. Insurance carriers often look for positives when evaluating a business risk. They, too, look to reduce the cost or frequency of loss.
Posted in: Solutions