February 10th, 2021 by admin
Working from home can be difficult. Here are five tips that will help you stay productive, connected, and not embarrassed as much as possible while moving through this new era of "working from home".
- Use the video option when possible. This will let others see your "humanity".
- More light is better. And place the light in front of you. Being backlit makes you much harder to see.
- Try to look directly into the camera. This will give the appearance of eye contact with whomever you are talking with.
- Do your own tech support before you start. That test run before the call includes determining your audio and video settings before the meeting begins.
- Stay on mute if you are not talking. Background noise can be distracting. If you are not actively sharing anything, go ahead and hit mute until you are ready to share.
And be sure to ask Republic Voice and Data to quote you on Max Meeting, Republic’s rock-solid video conferencing solution!
Posted in: Tips